Join SwedelsonGottlieb Senior Partner David Swedelson, co-presenter Karen Kokowicz of Coro Community Management & Consulting and the Channel Islands Chapter of Community Associations Institute on September 22, 2015, and learn how to communicate better in your association.
This program will cover:
– Are board member email discussions off limits? What constitutes an emergency? Can vendor issues be discussed?
– How to handle the board member who refuses to stop doing board business by email.
– How to respond to inappropriate emails, mass emails from homeowners and web postings.
– Is board member voting by email allowed? What about taking the vote of the owners via an online service?
– Can Association documents and required disclosures be distributed using new technology?
– What are the legal risks and pitfalls of using NextDoor, chat rooms, social media and more?
– And learn the best methods to effectively communicate with your owners.